Are you ready to hire a personal trainer for YOUR business?
I’m here to:
- Hone in on the biggest obstacles keeping you from success
- Identify your super-powers and how you can best wield them
- Ask the uncomfortable questions to get you thinking about the new direction you need to take or the reason for your current lack of satisfaction
- Lay out the best course of action for you to take in order to fix your problem/improve your situation
- Support you as you take the steps needed to achieve your goal while pushing you harder than you would push yourself
When I work with business owners one-on-one, I take a no-nonsense, pragmatic approach that is free of emotional chaos. I don’t promise that anything we do together will be easy, but if you’re willing to do the hard work, then together we can get you the results you’re after.
Let’s work together to get control of your life, own your wins, and power forward toward success. If you have a specific problem or obstacle blocking your path, we can clear it together with a power session.
A one-on-one power session with me includes:
- A pre-survey questionnaire which will help me get to know you and your business before we speak.
- A “problem assessment” where you’ll explain to me what’s holding you back or what you want to talk about during our session.
- An hour-long Skype call where we’ll talk about your problem and identify solutions and next steps so you can move past that obstacle and push forward to the next level in your business.
Book a session now for $250.
Is your problem too big for one session? Do you need long-term training?
The power package is ideal for business owners who want to:
- Start a new business or pursue a whole new direction.
- Plan out a new product or service from start to finish.
- Identify business goals and check in on the progress they’re making toward achieving them.
- Get regular feedback or advice from Gwen.
Book a power session (5 hours of training with Gwen) for $1000.
Want to meet in person?
Sometimes you don’t want a Skype call over a computer screen – sometimes you want to sit down with a trainer in person and really focus on your goals. I’m available for in-person training for individuals and small groups – just contact my assistant at email@example.com to start a conversation about hiring me for an in-person session.